Carryboy Australia: A Legacy of Excellence Since 1995
Established in 1995, Carryboy Australia has been at the forefront of the Australian market, synonymous with premium quality and impeccably finished Ute Canopies. Over the years, our unwavering commitment to innovative design and continuous improvement has not only solidified our leadership position but also set a new benchmark in the Australian Automotive Industry.
As our reputation for excellence grew and the demand for Carryboy products surged, we recognized the need for expansion. In 2009, Carryboy Australia took a significant step forward by acquiring a spacious facility located in Rowville. This strategic move allowed us to consolidate our operations, providing a seamless platform for continued growth and an expanded product range.
Today, Carryboy is not only a household name in Australia but also commands global recognition for its premium brand and exceptional products. Our journey from humble beginnings to international acclaim is a testament to our unwavering commitment to quality and innovation.
TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE:
- 3 year warranty on paint work
- 3 year warranty on structural integrity on the fiberglass canopy shell
- 12 months warranty to any moving component (excluding glass)from the original date of purchase.
- Any component found by Carryboy Australia Pty., Ltd. (ABN 31 138 043 339) to be defective, the said defective part (s) will be replaced without charge for parts or labor.
WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
- Extreme or abnormal off-road usage
- Abuse, misuse, negligence, accidental damage
- Modification to the product or its components
- Lack of regular care and maintenance
- Paint scuffing to vehicle caused by a canopy
- Driving with rear door in an open position
- Gelcoat cracking is a characteristic of fiberglass and does not constitute a structural defect.